The core library is written in plain C#.
The Windows GUI is developed in WPF, i.e. a combination of C# and XAML. On top of our own controls, we use a number of open source projects we would like to thank for their excellent work:
- QLNet, the C# version of QuantLib
- Modern UI, WPF tools to build Modern UI looks
- WPF Extended Datagrid, for added functionalities to the standard Datagrid
- WPF Extended Toolkit, in particular its Avalon Dock
- Material Design in XAML, for its nice menus and other controls
We currently store data in a very simple database in XML.